International research Journal of Innovations in Engineering and Technology (IRJIET) is committed to ensuring the highest standards of publication ethics whereas the publication malpractice is strictly prohibited by all possible measure. Our responsibility is to publish original work of value to the intellectual community in the best possible form and to the highest possible standards. We expect similar standards from our reviewers and authors. Honesty, originality and fair dealing on the part of authors, and fairness, objectivity and confidentiality on the part of editors and reviewers are among the key values that enable us to achieve our goal.
IRJIET is committed to following best practices on ethical matters, errors, and retractions, and to provide judicial review if necessary.
Responsibilities of Editors
- The Editors (Editor in Chief/Managing Editor) are responsible for deciding which of the articles submitted to the journal should be published.
- The Editors may be guided by the policies of the journal's editorial board and constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism. The Editor-in-Chief/Managing Editors may discuss with other editors or reviewers in making this decision.
- The Editors at any time evaluate manuscripts for their intellectual content without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political views of the authors.
- The Editors should ensure a fair and appropriate peer review process.
- Unpublished materials disclosed in a submitted manuscript must not be used by anyone who has a view of the manuscript in his or her own research without the express written permission of the authors.
Responsibilities of Editorial Board
- The Editorial Board is responsible for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts. The Editorial Board must disclose any conflicts of interest.
- The Editorial Board must evaluate manuscripts only for their intellectual content.
- The Editorial Board must keep information pertaining to submitted manuscripts confidential.
Responsibilities of Reviewers
- Reviews should be conducted objectively. There shall be no personal criticism of the author.
- In case, any reviewer feels that it is not possible for him/her to complete review of manuscript within stipulated time then the same must be communicated to the editors, so that the same could be sent to any other reviewer.
- Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors. Any evidence that had been previously reported elsewhere should be accompanied by the relevant citation.
- Information regarding manuscripts submitted by authors should be kept confidential and be treated as confidential information.
Responsibilities of Authors
- The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others this must be appropriately cited.
- The authors should adhere to publication requirements that submitted work is original, is not plagiarized, and has not been published elsewhere.
- The authors should aim to discuss their methods clearly and unambiguously so that their findings can be confirmed by others.
- The authors should submit papers only on work that has been conducted in an ethical and responsible manner and that complies with all relevant legislation.
- The authors present their results clearly, honestly, and without fabrication, falsification or inappropriate data manipulation. Proper acknowledgment of the work of others must always be given. Authors should cite publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the reported work.
- A paper should contain sufficient detail and references to permit others to reproduce the work. Duplicitous or expressively inaccurate statements constitute unethical behavior and are inappropriate.
Transfer of Copyright
IRJIET accepts manuscripts that have not been published elsewhere and are not under consideration for publication by other print or electronic media. The authors agree to transfer the copyright to IRJIET editorial office.